Having a great time hanging out with Caleb, Vickie and Mal's  Aunt Barbie. I
was there when the neurosurgeon came by and he said there is less than a 5%
chance she will need brain surgery. SUPER YAY!
Don't gross out, but while we were there she also had her first BM on her own.
That's a very big deal! We are all very excited about her progress.

About to leave.

Kevin and Em should be here soon.

I am headed back to Austin Sunday. Hope see Mal smiling when I come back next
weekend.

Y'all keep the updates coming!

- from julia's cell