Howdy Texas Cavers,

This week we get to hear what was discovered at the cave near Mason, TX,
which a landowner was awesome enough to invite us to checkout at the last
grotto meeting.  Then Pete Strickland will share his video of Deep Cave.  I
think we all will be glad to see Pete back at the grotto meetings!

UT Grotto meeting - Wednesday from 7:45PM- 9:00PM
University of Texas Campus in 2.48 Painter Hall (156 West 24th Street,
Austin TX 78712) http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org

Before the meeting, take advantage of Sao Paulo  www.saopaulos.net  for
happy hour specials.  This area is the best place to park and meet folks
walking over to the meeting.  Then after the official meeting, we continue
with the decades long tradition to reconvene for burgers, beer, and tall
tales of caving at Posse East.  www.posse-east.com

Cavingly,

Andrea Croskrey
UT Grotto Vice Chair & Program Organizer