Louise,

Are we sure that WNS and the bee disease are not the same thing only manifesting itself in a different form in a different organism? If so, we should check all the Europeans coming into the U.S. for the period that the first disease started to the present. That should narrow the culprit down...especially if we talk only to the ones who have been in a cave prior to coming here.

Louise

The following article, posted yesterday, has the latest on the honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder, and it's looking like new strong pesticides are the problem. Not surprising.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/bee-deaths-colony-collapse_n_2979959.html

Lee Skinner