I'd like to announce a spring clean up for Lost Oasis Cave on Saturday April
20th. I plan to remove the invasive species and overgrown stuff from the
property starting with the fenced in portion and moving out from there. I'd
need volunteers to bring chainsaws, loppers, bow rakes and gloves. I'll provide
refreshments and lunch. Afterwards, anyone who wants to go into the cave, can.
Message me for for more information.

"Semper Exploro" Ryan MonjarasMaverick GrottoCowtown GrottoDFW GrottoUT Grotto
Bexar GrottoGreater Houston GrottoTSATCMALost Oasis Preserve Manager
(832)754-5778