Coming up May 11th will be the next karst project trip to Government Canyon
SNA in San Antonio. There will be no project activities on Sunday. Please
note the schedule change. The project was previously posted as running both
days. Camping is still available Friday and Saturday nights. Contact me for
details.

This will be the last project weekend until the long, hot summer is over and
we start again in October.

Enter at the main park gate and then take the first right. There is an
unlocked gate that will need to be opened and then closed behind you.
Continue to the Volunteer/Research Station, where we will meet at 9:00.

Marvin Miller
(210) 415-5190