Cavers,

A reminder that we need your help!  The Texas Cave Management Association
(TCMA) will be having a work day to spruce up one of our properties, the
Ezells Cave Preserve in Hays County.  We plan to prune limbs, cut weeds,
haul off junk, and just generally make the property more attractive.  We
need people, saws, loppers, weed eaters, gloves, and maybe even someone with
a trailer willing to carry all the debris to the landfill.  Bring your own
drinks and snacks for the work, but TCMA will treat all volunteers to pizza
and drinks after we are done.

The date is Saturday, December 8, 2012.  The time to meet is 9:00 am.  Meet
at the 1500 block of Brown Street, San Marcos. Cell number for the day:
512-797-3817 (Ron Ralph).

If anyone wishes to enter the cave after the work is completed, the Preserve
Manager has agreed to that.  All visitors to the Preserve will be asked to
sign a liability waiver. Please give Ron a call if you get lost or would
like more details.

Thanks for your support!

Directions to Ezell's Cave Preserve

Roughly 1500 Brown Street

If coming in on IH 35 from the north or south, take exit 202 (Wonder World)
and turn west passing the Valero and over the railroad tracks.

At the traffic light, turn right on Hunter Road or FM 2439 (north), then
left on Dixon (across from Jack's Road House), then jog right on Blevin and
go past the Habitat for Humanity houses that back up to TCMA property.

Turn left at the next street (Clara) and left again at the next intersection
(Brown).

Ezell's Cave Preserve is the first jungle on the left.