Greetings Friends, Cavers, and Carnivors,

Gill was kind to make the posting below on his Facebook. This Sunday we will be slaughtering a large hog, so if you would like to reserve an entire leg please call me soon. Otherwise it will be meat by the pound.

Seasons Greetings, Terry

Gill Ediger updated his status: "HOG KILLING Event: Terry Raines y Vico are butchering a large domestic hog Sunday morning and have more meat than they need. Terry is offering entire legs and such for $1.75 a pound to cover most of the cost of feed. For more info call Terry at 512-466-4319."