The next NSS Headquarters work days have been scheduled!!

On Saturday, January 19, we will prepare the next areas for demolition. This will include disconnecting power, removing ceilings, removing cabinets and salvaging whatever can be re-used. It will be a one day event, with work starting at 9:00 am.

On Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & 27, we will continue the demolition of the current office areas in preparation for the rebuild of the front foyer and reception areas. There is INDOOR camping available.

Check out the NSS Headquarters Facebook page for more information.

Come on down and show your support for the new NSS Headquarters. The last demo weekend was a HUGE success. 25 cavers showed up and pitched in to get this facility ready for the NSS to move this coming summer.

For more information, email me at tnshot...@earthlink.net or call me at 423-605-5569. Lets show the NSS how much cavers can get done!

Maureen Handler
NSS Headquarters volunteer coordinator

[Feel free to post this to any additional mailing lists as appropriate.]