J2 EXPEDITION – CLOTHING DRIVE

Donate your USED CLOTHING

Looking for mainly small, medium adult and kid sizes.

Bill Stone and the USDCT needs our support to help maintain the friendly
support of local relations for his upcoming J2 Expedition.
http://www.usdct.org/j2_2013.php

Bill is leaving for J2 on February 4 with several trucks to follow on
February 7.

The village of San Francisco Chapulapa (staging point for J2) requests
clothing for the children and poorer members of the village.

This is a great opportunity to clear out those unworn items in your closets
to help lift the spirits of our Southern neighbors who welcome us along
with our Cave Exploration habit.

USDCT is a 501(c3) non-profit, so any donations are tax-deductible.

Bring clothes to the UT Grotto meeting on Wednesday January 30th.  Contact
billst...@stoneaerospace.com <bill.st...@stoneaerospace.com> for additional
information.

I would be happy to pick up your donations.

Gary Franklin

UT Grotto Vice-Chair

512-585-6057

caver.g...@gmail.com