A friend of mine is looking for a caver who can do a brief talk to some
kids. Thanks, Dale

Hello!  I am looking for someone who would volunteer to speak to a small
group of 6th-grade boys about caving.  They are students at Garcia Middle
School who are part of an after school program with the Boy and Girls Club
and Camp Fire USA, Balcones Council.  They will be taking a field trip to
Longhorn Caverns State Park, and I would love to have someone come speak
about caving as a follow-up.  It doesn't need to be anything formal, in
fact informal is probably better.  Maybe you could just tell a couple
stories, show them some pictures or some gear, and let them ask a few
questions.  If you can mention anything about careers, that would be cool,
but it's not required.  We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:30,
but I can also keep them as late as 6pm if later would be better for you.
 You wouldn't need to be there for the entire class; I'm thinking something
between 30 minutes and 1 hour would be ideal.  Anytime between now and the
end of the semester would be good.  Please contact me if you are interested
in helping out.  Thanks!
Vikki Hutto
Camp Fire USA, Balcones Council
vi...@vikkihutto.com