If you need elephants check out havetrunkwilltravel.com

--- On Fri, 9/21/12, Gill Edigar <gi...@att.net> wrote:

From: Gill Edigar <gi...@att.net>
Subject: [Texascavers] Kiwi Sink Dig cancelled
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Friday, September 21, 2012, 8:57 PM

KIWI SINK Dig--The winch still has not arrived and the barrels are
still full on the bottom of the pit. I am going to declare the main
pit digging cancelled for this Sunday 23 September since we don't have
any empty barrels to fill. But crawlway digging down in the cave is
available to a few hardy souls who want to get down and get muddy.
     The next scheduled dig is 7 October and I promise to have those
barrels empty by then if we have to hire elephants to haul the loads
out.
--Gill Ediger