Neat idea but the distance and weak current relative to that distance (but
strong enough to give a real nasty shock if you touch one of the electrodes)
make it highly unlikely that the current would be detected.

George

********************
George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215
USA
Office: 575-887-5517
Fax: 575-887-5523
Mobile: 210-863-5919
gv...@nckri.org
www.nckri.orgJohn Lyles <j...@losalamos.com> wrote:Is this coming up next
month? If so, a team of 7 will be in the eastern branch of Lechuguilla Cave
that weekend after a camp trip, heading out on the 17th. Perhaps we can stick
some wires into the dirt and pick up your signals?
jtml