Carl,
        Who knows?  I don't know if there is any limestone in that area, but I
do know that White Oaks is an old mining town.  You should check it out.

On May 28, 2012, at 7:22 AM, Carl Pagano wrote:

> Hi.
> Does anyone know if there are any caves near White Oaks, NM. Googled it, and
> it is a semi-Ghost Town. Looks like a great place for a regional if there was
> something to explore…..FYI the turn off for the town is just past the
> intersection in Carrizozo going north….
>   Carl...

Steve Peerman

didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    attributed to Mark Twain, but no record exists of his having written this.