From: speleoste...@aol.com [mailto:speleoste...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:30 PM
To: Geary Schindel; kars...@gmail.com; george.nincehel...@gmail.com
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Webinar on Alaska Caves and Karst

Here's what I got:

Alaska Caving, America's Final Frontier

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_joinWebinar.gif]<https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/738011247/106607800>

Join us on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT

In a message dated 6/6/2012 10:22:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org<mailto:gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org> writes:
Josh and George,

Not sure why you guys didn’t get the time issue correct, the talk started at 8
pm CDT and ended at 9:30.  Did you all get a different time notification.  I’ve
included Debbie Spoons, the session organizer.  Maybe she can determine the
issue.

Sorry for the problems,

Geary