I see in the second circular about the 2013 ICS in the Czech Republic that among the anniversaries celebrated there in 2013 is the 860th anniversary of the bestowal of town privileges on Brno by King Václav I in 1243. Makes you think about how scanty recorded history is over here (except by the Maya). It also suggests that somebody is arithmetically challenged...-- Mixon
I'm walking down the street with Leonardo da Vinci. He says, "The things your science has created are indeed wonderful. You must explain to me how everything works." That's when I wake up.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org