I'm taking photos of the all TCR shirts for blog-fodder & for posterity and will get the disk with the images to the TSS as soon as it's complete.

Spent the day yesterday digging through my garage, and spent the morning over at Gill's digging through the T-shirt collection, and between the two of us, we have every single TCR T-shirt EXCEPT for the 1996 19th annual. I'm sure we printed one that year, but I don't even still have the art file.

I'm hoping that someone out there with one of these in decent shape can take a good photograph of it, & if there's anyone out there with a spare one, I'd like to acquire it for my collection.

Thanks!
Chris