After leaving WV, Sue, Graham, and I drove to the D.C. Area to visit the folks.
 There was no power in Lewisburg, White Sulpher Springs, Covington and
therefore no gas.  There were two stations with power in Lexington with
moderate lines.  We got some gas and drinks and made it into Maryland.  There
was power in some places in the Shanandoah valley and nerthern Va.  My folks
are without power but the houses behind us have power.  We have run a cord over
to there house to keep the fridge going.  Very few gas stations in the area are
open and some have run out of gas.  We did have a great meal using the propane
grill

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T

Floyd Hebert <heber...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Cavers,

I'm living in Abilene, TX for the next 6 months to a year, and I interested to
know if there are any caves in the surrounding area. I know there once was a
very strong Abilene Grotto, but that is has long since been abandoned. If no
one knows about any caves, contact information of some old Abilene Grotto
members would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Floyd