I just want to add to George's statement that John Woods from California won
the Arts and Letters Award this year for his work in photography and vertical
training.  Like many others, no one could hear the presentation.  John most
certainly deserved his moment, just as all the other recipients did.  Sad for
everyone who didn't get their acknowledgment.  By the time most of them did,
half the NSS was outside trying to hold onto their belongings and rescue other
peoples' possessions.

Once again, a typical NSS Convention with all the usual suspects….

Peter