All,
We have summer school groups all week at the Nature Center, so your secretary
will once again be unable to get to Midland. I was really hoping I could share
some apres-storm campground pics and tell tales of Convention, Cass Scenic
Steam Train, and other adventures, but I guess I'll have to do the
post-to-facebook thing.

Have fun! Jacqui