All,
The next meeting of the Permian Basin Speleological Society is Tuesday
February 14th, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. We are still at Murray's Delicatessen
in Midland, Texas. Murray's is is located at 3211 West Wadley in
Midland. We meet in the back room. Come early & have dinner--we have the
room starting at 6:00

A report will be given regarding the dig at Blue Quail Cave in January.
We will discuss the upcoming trip to Pink Panther and other caves in LNF
February 25-26th and conflicts associated with the newly announced SWR
project as well as the TCC Winter Conference. A possible O-9 Well trip
will also be discussed. Basically, there's gonna be a lot of discussion
in as little time as possible because it's Valentine's Day and everyone
that attends the meeting is gonna be in the dog house with their
significant other; were going to try and minimize that.

Any and all are welcome! For further information about the Permian Basin
Speleological Society contact: Matthew Ormsby ma_orm...@msn.com Jacqui
Thomas jlrtho...@verizon.net , Bill Bentley ca...@caver.net, or Patrick
Ray patrickray...@yahoo.com

PBSS web page:
http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html
<blocked::http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html>
The Permian Basin Speleological Society was founded in October 1983 and
was chartered as the 300th grotto of the National Speleological Society
on January 18, 1984. The Permian Basin Speleological Society is an
affiliated grotto or Caving club with the Texas Speleological
Association and the Southwestern Region of the National Speleological
Society and supports the cave conservation ethics of the National
Speleological Society.
</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.<br>Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use
this message. If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and
then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.</pre>