Dwight,

Actually it was someone else who was downplaying the role of soil and plants on
CO2. I’m a fan!

George

***************************

George Veni, Ph.D.

Executive Director

National Cave and Karst Research Institute

400-1 Cascades Avenue

Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215  USA

Office: 575-887-5517

Mobile: 210-863-5919