Carol

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Meredith Hall Johnson <mereca...@yahoo.com>
To: varl...@listserv.vt.edu
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:55 PM
Subject: 2012 NSS Members Manual Database SNAPSHOT To Be Taken Friday 2/24!!!

Hi NSS Members,

The 2012 NSS Members Manual will be
published in April, which means we will be taking the “snapshot” of the
membership database THIS FRIDAY! Yes, that means February 24, 2012.

If your information is incorrect, please go to
https://secure.caves.org/nssapps/changeinfo.shtml and update your information.
It is your responsibility to keep this current.
If, by chance, someone in your grotto does not have e‑mail access, he or she
can call the NSS Office at 256-852-1300.

Remember, too, that this year we are voting electronically
for Directors on the Board of Governors, so please be sure your information
includes a valid e‑mail address. While
you can still ask for a paper ballot to be mailed, we’re doing this to save the
Society money.

To sum up, check today whether your information in the NSS
database is correct, current, and includes a valid e‑mail address. If you don’t
do this before Friday, your information will be wrong in the printed Members
Manual. And then how would your
friends find you?

If you are not an NSS member, now would be a great time to
join—you’ll get into the next issue of the Members
Manual!

Thanks,
Meredith Hall Weberg
2012 NSS Members Manual Editor

Please forward to caver, grotto, and region listservs. Thanks!