I still have some openings for the upcoming Punkin Cave survey trip, the
weekend after the TSA Spring Convention (5-8 April 2012).  We plan to head out
to Carta Valley on Thursday evening, survey all day Friday (Good Friday), all
day Saturday, and return home sometime Easter Sunday.  Even if you can't make
it until Friday night, I could still use the help, although preference would be
given to folks who could commit to surveying both days.  Sketchers are
especially welcome.  The cave has a minor vertical component at the very
beginning, so you must have your own vertical gear and be competent in it's
use.  If you are interested and available, please contact me offlist.
Carpooling may be available, as may be bunk space in the cabin.  Thanks!

Jim "Crash" Kennedy
jkenn...@batcon.org<mailto:jkenn...@batcon.org>
512-663-2287 cell