No, that is definitely not my photo.  I went into Lincoln Caverns in 2006, if I
recall, but those aren't the people I took with me.  I would recognize that
photo if it were mine.

The reason I said that the photo is fairly recent is based more on the clothing
and style of hardhat the people are wearing.  People started switching over to
tights for caving in the 90's, but I think the hardhat design on the Petzl
helmut is a more recent version as in the 2000's.  Just hypothesizing here…

Peter

pjca...@gwi.net