Hello All!

The SWR Winter Technical meeting in Las Cruces is quickly approaching. The MVG
folks are working hard to make this a great event. I really hope everyone is
planning on attending. We have lots of great presentations prepared as well as
what looks to be some fun social time. There are several important business
matters that we need to discuss during the morning business meeting and I am
sure that there are more issues I'm not aware of. I would like to have to
meeting run as smoothly and quickly as possible so we can get on to the fun
stuff. Please send me any items you feel will require some extended discussion
or research so that we can be prepared to act on these and make sure they are
on the agenda. Thanks and see everyone there!

Aaron