Hi All

Can someone take these folks caving?

Mike Burrell

--------- Original Message --------
From: Reba McCracken <rebecca.g.mccrac...@vanderbilt.edu>
To: c...@boernenet.com <c...@boernenet.com>
Subject: Cave Without a Name
Date: 24/12/11 00:39

> Hello!I am an instructor with an outdoor program at Vanderbilt University
in Nashville, TN. My group used to lead caving trips around Tennessee, but
when White Nose Syndrome (WNS) became a problem in our area, we stopped with
these trips. Now, only our seniors have caving experience. A group of us (10
total) are taking a trip to visit some friends who live in Austin and San
Antonio respectively this winter break (we&#39;ll be in the area Dec 30-Jan
6), and we were hoping to do some caving while we are down there to give our
new instructors some experience and our old instructors an opportunity to do
this activity they enjoy so much.

> That being said, I&#39;ve heard that Cave without a name would be a really
fun/cool cave in the area. I was wondering if there is any chance that we
could have to explore it. We have wetsuits (I&#39;ve heard that might be a
good idea) for all of our members, helmets, and headlamps. We also all have
a good amount of climbing and outdoors experience.

> Let me know what opportunities may exist, and what (if anything) we would
need to do.Thank you so much!Reba865-924-4707