To all of us fellow unwashed and clueless folks out here,

What are y'all talking about?!

Signed, Curious a.k.a Mark A.

From: George D. Nincehelser [mailto:george.nincehel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:08 AM
To: caverarch
Cc: jkenn...@batcon.org; lissa_000...@yahoo.com;
Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] RE: caver ministers (WAS Honey Creek Cave)

[I'm rejoining the list after years of being absent]

I'm one.

I'm not savvy on all the details, but there was ruckus among the
leadership a while back.  Some records were lost.

If you're unsure of your credentials, you should verify them now before
you really need them.

I'm not sure if the schism has healed or not.

George