Hi Cavers,

I just posted this to Cavechat, but it needs to get widespread coverage. Please
forward to other caver listservs.

I need photos!!

Thanks,
Meredith

2011 NSS Members Manual--Photos Needed NOW Please
by merecaver » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Hi NSS,

Apparently I only thought I
posted this to Cavechat, but did not in reality.  The request was in the
 December (and I think January) NSS News, though. I need photos taken by NSS
members for the front and back covers. The deadline is Tuesday, January 31,
2012, but I'll probably let that slide a bit.

Please
 send no more than FIVE high-quality, vertically oriented, cave-related
photographs for possible use on the cover or back cover of the 2012 NSS Members
Manual. Send a small-sized photo first and be prepared to send a
high-resolution version if asked.

Send photos to me at mereca...@yahoo.com with the subject line: 2012 NSS
MM--Cover Photo Submission--xxx (xxx=your name).

Also,
 if you have not updated your information in the NSS database and things
 have changed, fix it now!  We should be taking the "snapshot" of the
database for the Members Manual in the next few weeks.  You can update your own
info and should (!) at https://secure.caves.org/nssapps/changeinfo.shtml.

Thanks,
Meredith Hall Weberg
2012 NSS Members Manual Editor