Forwarded from the VA List:

Hi NSS,

I thought I posted this to Cavechat, but did not in reality.  The request was
in the December (and I think January) NSS News, though. I need photos taken by
NSS members for the front and back covers. The deadline is Tuesday, January 31,
2012, but I'll probably let that slide a bit.

Please send no more than FIVE high-quality, vertically oriented, cave-related
photographs for possible use on the cover or back cover of the 2012 NSS Members
Manual. Send a small-sized photo first and be prepared to send a
high-resolution version if asked.

Send photos to me at mereca...@yahoo.com with the subject line: 2012 NSS
MM--Cover Photo Submission--xxx (xxx=your name).

Also, if you have not updated your information in the NSS database and things
have changed, fix it now!  We should be taking the "snapshot" of the database
for the Members Manual in the next few weeks.  You can update your own info and
should (!) at https://secure.caves.org/nssapps/changeinfo.shtml.

Thanks,
Meredith Hall Weberg