 From: "dirt...@comcast.net" <dirt...@comcast.net>
To: Cave NM <s...@caver.net>; Cave Texas <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 7:48 PM
Subject: [SWR] Herb Conn passed away Wednesday

Herb Conn passed away Wednesday night at the Conn Cave (their home), outside of
Custer, SD.  He was 91 and has been in declining health for some time. Jan's
asked that she not be contacted for several days while she adjusts to the huge
change in her life.  There are good friends nearby to help her with any needs.
At his request, there will be no services.

Dwight Deal