Hello Cavers,

TCMA is planning to host another Robber Baron Cave "Open House" and we need
plenty of volunteers to come help out for the day on Saturday, November 5th,
2011. We are opening the cave to hundreds of neighborhood visitors of all
ages from 9am to 4pm. We can use your help to direct visitors through the
cave, tend to visitors above ground, and help with all the many
other necessary tasks.

This has been a well attended even over the past years and we expect it to
be a success again this year. This is a great opportunity to help TCMA raise
much needed funds, educate people about the importance of caves, and get
them excited by giving them a chance to explore one.

Please let me know if you can volunteer on November 5th and I will provide
more information.

Ellie Watson
San Antonio, TX
ellie.tho...@gmail.com