From: John.Schneider [mailto:jsschneid...@smithsys.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:39 PM
To: Texas Cavers
Subject: [Texascavers] Thanks for the hot tub

I'd like to say a BIG thanks to Pete for the hot tub and sauna.
I helped a little this year and realize just how much work it is to set up and
tear down the whole thing
And where the cooks have a base group with others coming and going over the
years, Pete does the whole thing year after year!

Again, Thanks Pete

John