From: Don Cooper <wavyca...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Toyota triumphant!
To: "Stefan Creaser" <stefan.crea...@arm.com>
Cc: "bmorgan...@aol.com" <bmorgan...@aol.com>, "texascavers@texascavers.com"
<texascavers@texascavers.com>
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 11:05 AM

The story itself is the point, not the destination.
(HOW long have you been reading Sleazewheeze's posts on Cave Tex???)

Though not frequently challenged - my 21 yr old S-10 Blazer did turn
200,000 mi the other day.
It's been holding its own while THREE other R-22 Toyota's I know of
have lunched their motors FIVE times.
(Something to be said of old technology - pushrods, low compression
and large displacement.
Maybe I just know how to treat my toys right.)

-WaV