Cavers,

At the work session Wednesday (tomorrow), there are several empty file
cabinets, a donated office chair and some donated cave files on the lower
level we will need to move upstairs to the office. This work session will be
at the JJ Pickle Research Center on November 9. Both publication sales and
the library will be open. The door will be open at 5:00 p.m. and stay open
till we adjourn. Remember it is best to arrive before 6:00 pm and drinks are
on me.

Please come by and help out with the heavy lifting and search the files for
your favorite caves. If you have questions, please contact me at
ronra...@austin.rr.com or the office manager, Jim Kennedy. I will be happy
to send you a link to the map of the Campus.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817