Greetings MexCavers,

We all have enjoyed the variety of photographs in the AMCS Photo of the Week series. It has come to my attention that HEB is offering half price 8 x 10 prints between now and the Convention, which comes out to $1.61 each with tax. I would be glad to make copies of any of my photographs, and with permission of any of the other photographers, could make prints of their images.

The new Photo of the Week season is just around the corner so please consider which of your photos you would like to share with the group. The historic photos are always well-received and photos of current activities quite exciting.

See You in Colorado,

Terry Raines