Hi all,

The USFS is sponsoring a bat workshop to be held in two parts.  The first
session will be a comprehnsive session and held on Aug 10th thru the 12th (Wed,
Thurs, Fri).  There will be day classes and evening field trips for hands on
use of the bat detecting equipment.

On Saturday, Aug 13th there will be an abreviated session with class time
during the day and a field trip in the evening.

The classes will be held in the NCKRI building in Carlsbad.

If you have not e-mailed me to sign up for either session and are interesting
in attending please let me know ASAP.  It is first come first served.

The classes will be conducted by a BCI instructor.

If you have previously sent me your name, you do not have to respond again as I
have you on the list for the session that you requested already.

Ken

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - It's about dancing in the
rain.