From: Geary Schindel [mailto:gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:03 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] BexarGrotto Going Away Party

Howdy cavers,

Well, my time caving in Texas has come to an abrupt end. I've recently
accepted a job offer from a LiDAR company in Portland, Oregon and will be
moving from San Antonio this weekend.

Geary and Sue Schindel have asked that I invite fellow cavers over to
their house this Saturday for a going away party. It will be a potluck
starting at 7pm and the grill will be going as well. Their address is 11310
Whisper Dawn, San Antonio, TX 78230. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Drew Wendeborn