There's a cute little house that just went up for sale on Mockingbird Ln
just down the street from Gill Ediger's place.  I think they want around
$130k for it.  Two bedrooms and a narrow yard that meets the creek. The
people in the neighborhood asked me to post it to cavetex before a realtor
gets a hold of it.  We all want to keep this street caver and
environmentally friendly, and everyone's terrified of some big developer
buying the place and putting up another McMansion.  If you know anyone
interested, pass them Gill's contact info or reply off-list.

Gatita