Howdy Cavers,

It’s almost that time of year again. TCMA Directors election time! We
listened to your input and are making a few changes this year. There will be
no TCMA election at TCR. Instead, you can vote either online at a secure
link we will send out on October 5, or you can request a paper ballot. You
will receive voting information via email, if your email is current and on
file with the TCMA, or via snail mail if we do not have an email address for
you. Only current members will be allowed to vote, so make sure your
membership is current! The final voting day will be October 24.

Also… Would you like to make a difference in conserving Texas caves for
Texas cavers? Please consider running for a board member position! Let us
know if you are interested in running: saj.zappite...@tcmacaves.org,
ronra...@tcmacaves.org, or jerryat...@tcmacaves.org. Thanks!

--TCMA Nominations and Elections Committee