p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

So you've surveyed. Now what?

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

If you've wanted to learn how to use
Walls

but the tutorial always appears
daunting.... you may want to attend this workshop.

Texas Speleological Society Survey Mapping Workshop
Saturday, September 24th
10AM - 6PM
J.J. Pickle Research Campus, Building 18-A
Austin, TX

Come on down to the TSS headquarters.
Help
 us scan and clean maps, and we will teach you how to use Gimp and
Inkscape for use in creating your own maps and elsewhere.

We will be serving pizza and sodas for lunch (A donation of $10 is suggested to
pay for snacks, luncheon and beverages).

For directions, visit:

http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_sites/tss/About/tssdirections.htm

If you are interested in attending, please let myself, Jim Kennedy or Ron Ralph
know and we will make sure your name is on the list.

Leslie Bell