Howdy y’all!

I would like to invite our friends and neighbors in New Mexico to come visit
and join the fun at the Texas Cavers Reunion.  It is only three short weeks
until we all converge on Flat Creek near Johnson City for the 34th Annual Texas
Cavers Reunion.

For more information and directions, visit www.oztotl.com/tcr.

We have lots of fun and excitement on tap for the weekend.  We have contests
organized and vendors scheduled.  We have LOTS of great prizes for the
competitions and door prizes.  Everyone who comes out is a winner but some of
the lucky ones will leave with some great prizes!

We’ve gotten a little rain but not nearly enough to alleviate the fire danger
so we ask everyone to be very careful with fire.  TCR recommends that every car
have at least one dry chemical fire extinguisher. The fire extinguisher should
have an A in its rating.

This year, the Bexar Grotto has decided not to do a fundraising dinner on
Friday night so y’all are on your own on that night. Saturday night we will
have the Big Feed and Stefan and crew are planning some good eats for everyone.
 Please bring your own plate, utensils, and a mug.  Sunday morning, from about
8 AM to 10 AM the TCMA will be hosting a fundraising breakfast.  We invite
everyone to come and have breakfast while helping TCMA get more caves.

The TSA and TCMA will be having Members Meetings on Sunday morning.  The TSA
meeting starts at 8 and will next to where TCMA is offering breakfast so you
can have breakfast and coffee while you hear all the exciting news from the
TSA.  Following the TSA meeting is the TCMA meeting at 9AM.  You will have a
chance to hear all that TCMA is up to and have a chance to meet the directors.

See y’all there!
Allan and Ellie