Ken:  Thanks for the information about the new LNF District Ranger.  You got it
right that we need to educate him to the value of the caves in the Guads,
Perhaps we should take him to Manhole to expedite the removal of stubborn rock
face considering his past technical expertise in the USAF....

See you all in Glenwood in a couple of months.

Peter