From: "mark.al...@l-3com.com" <mark.al...@l-3com.com>
To: Dale Barnard <d...@dalebarnard.com>; * Texas Cavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Thu, June 2, 2011 7:41:31 AM
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Backpacking in the Rockies before the NSS Convention

Sounds very cool, Dale, and, dammit, I wish I could go!

I even still have the necessary gear.

My lovely daughter and I will be doing our best John Wayne and Annie Oakley
imitations a bit south of there later this month on a weeklong horseback trip

in the boonies (read “mountains”) at Philmont Scout Ranch, near Cimarron, NM.

(It does beat hiking, though. Been there, done that).

Hope you have a great trip and be safe! Watch for bears!

Mark