I meant to say that the FX-2 is NOT fresh out, of the box.  Just that, like me,
it hasn't been in any tough caves in a decade or so!

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: caverarch <cavera...@aol.com>
To: mmay...@gmail.com
Cc: a...@oztotl.com; timstic...@gmail.com; donarb...@mac.com;
texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Tue, Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Headlamp question

I agree on the great thread that has been going on this topoc.  But you can
also borrow my FX-2, Mal, of the type Stefan likes.  It's fresh out of the box
and untried like the Sten.  I bet it even still has some traces of NM cave mud
since it hasn't been underground since before decon started.

Roger