From: George Veni <gv...@warpdriveonline.com>
To: 'David Ochel' <li...@ochel.net>; 'Cave Tex' <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 12:02 pm
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] looking for NSS News, October 1958 (and possibly
July 1958)

As a reminder to all, the Karst Information Portal (www.karstportal.org) is
mong other things a virtual karst library with about 5,000 publications and
ore added regularly. It has digital copies of all NSS News issues from
olume 1, number 1, up to a couple of years ago. Simply select the "Browse
esources" tab, then scroll down through the long list of publications to
he NSS News. From there, scroll to the issue you want. You can also do a
eyword search help you find what you need.
The back issues of the Texas Caver will be added to the Portal per an
greement with the TSA, as well as to the TSA website. High resolution
canning and OCR processing is in progress.
The Karst Information Portal is a project of the National Cave and Karst
esearch Institute, University of South Florida, International Union of
peleology, and the University of New Mexico.
George