Hello Friends.

2 years ago today, I had surgery of breast Cancer.
I want to tell you  Thank you very much for your help and support in all
this time and for the next years to continous my treatment  ( 5 years more,
I start the tamoxifen 7 months ago)
I have to travel every 3 months to USA to check up with the doctor at the
Start Center for Cancer Care. Thanks Texas Caver, Thanks Mexican caver,
thanks all friends caver to help me to cross this moment. And friends and
family, Thanks mom.

I consider you part of my life and family, You are welcome to my house,
wherever you need. Thank you for give me an opportunity to live.

--
 Monica  Ponce
ACEAC