Aaron.
Please clarify this....they actually installed misters of 409 in the cave? This
doesn't seem probable. Does it get on people? There are a host of problems with
people being "misted" with 409. Also, if it really is true, what about the cave
biota in general? I guess there must be sacrifices......
 This does seem incredulous at best, and dumber than dumb if it is true.
     Carl.....