I had sent this just to Donna as a reply, but feel that, again, all levity
aside, that there is merit in the suggestion of one person to coordinate cave
closures or not, for all three agencies, if this is even possible.....You can't
close just some of the caves, leaving others open such as Carlsbad, with the
huge bat population there. It doesn't make sense, nor is it productive, or
conducive to understanding the problem of the spread of WNS.
  I do not advocate the closing of the caves due to WNS-BUT, if is coming to
that, then close all the caves, for the reasons stated below.
  Carl......

Begin forwarded message: