From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Charles
Goldsmith via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 11:17 PM
To: Cavetex
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Replies to various post

Thanks Julia!

David, people can't filter on emails anymore here, because all emails come from
texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>

That's what I had to change to keep things moving around here.  It displays
your name with some magical trickery, but your email is no longer listed in the
headers of the email.

Oh, and for everyone else, I got a nice certificate of appreciation from our
dearest president of the NSS, Wm Shrewsbury.  Guess he awarded it to me at
convention after I had left.  Received it int he mail this week.  It was for my
work on the NSS server migration earlier this year (and still ongoing).

Thanks Wm!

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Julia Germany via Texascavers