From: wo...@justfamily.org
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:42:47 -0500
To: sheryl.ri...@gmail.com
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Inappropriate emails

aside from my personal opinion on this matter (which doesn't matter), I have to
stay neutral on most matters.  This thread, as well as the previous one on this
subject, are way off topic and do not belong on the list.  Please take it to
private email.

If someone on the list offends you, you have two choices in my eyes.  Hit the
almighty delete button, or email the person making the offense and talk it out
in private.

If you have thoughts or opinions on this, do not reply all, but reply to me
directly please.

Charles
Texascavers.com listserver administrator